Monday, June 18, 2012

All About Arty Jewelry Books

All about my Arty Jewelry books and digital eBooks...
So far, I have four books in the series; my first Arty Jewelry book is pictured above. It's available as a printed book in full color at www.blurb.com, or as a $9.99 eBook download for kindle or nook. 11 brand-new jewelry projects are featured, with detailed instructions and hundreds of full-color photos illustrating each step in closeup detail. It's a five-star reviewed bestseller on amazon.com, and I think you will like it!
My second book in the series, Arty Jewelry II, is pictured below:
Like my first book in the series, Arty Jewelry II is available as a printed book in full color at www.blurb.com, or as a $9.99 eBook download for kindle or nook. It provides 10 brand-new jewelry projects (including my signature Ripple Pin pictured on the cover!) with detailed instructions and hundreds of full-color photos illustrating each step in closeup detail. It's a five-star reviewed bestseller on amazon.com as well.
Lots of my students have begged me over the years for instructions on how to make my embellished copper washer bracelet pictured on the cover of Arty Jewelry III, pictured above. This bracelet includes a very clever wire spiral insert inside the washers and spiraled embellishments along the borders, plus texturing techniques that you will love. And this bracelet is only one of nine unique designs offered in Arty Jewelry III.
Like all of my Arty Jewelry books, Arty Jewelry III is available as a printed book in full color at www.blurb.com, or as a $9.99 eBook download for kindle or nook. It provides detailed instructions and hundreds of full-color photos illustrating all the steps in closeup detail. And it's a five-star reviewed bestseller on amazon.com!
And here's Arty Jewelry IV, my most recent book in the series. Pictured on the cover you can see my enameled cage bead bracelet and two cute Winged Things Earrings. These are really creative and fun designs, and they are only two of the nine projects featured in closeup detail with instructions and hundreds of full-color photos. Like all of my Arty Jewelry books, Arty Jewelry IV is available as a printed book in full color at www.blurb.com, or as a $9.99 eBook download for kindle or nook. And it's five-star reviewed, a bestseller on amazon.com!
The jewelry projects you will find in my Arty Jewelry book series are all my own original, one-of-a kind designs. I don't copy other artists/designers, so you will find truly unique ideas in these books. I also provide hundreds of photos and easy-to-follow instructions, making it a fun step-by-step process to make the jewelry.
Materials lists, web links to suppliers, and a fully navigable table of contents (in each eBook) make my printed books and digital eBooks a great value. I was also able to include lots of information on tools and materials plus variations on my designs in the eBooks that I could not afford to provide in the printed books. It's a terrific benefit.
As I continue to design more jewelry projects for you, I will publish more eBooks featuring them. You can find more information updated here on this blog, with links to resources and suppliers as well. Thanks for visiting!
Happy wrapping,
Sharilyn

No comments:

Post a Comment